CorEnergy has built a trusted reputation for safely working in demanding, complex and high-risk environments and has the professional competency to deliver projects with the following characteristics:
- ATEX environments using CompEx certified engineers.
- Anti-ligature locations in the secure estate and mental health
- Acute healthcare
- Anti-tamper and Anti-vandal in the public realm
- Working at heights above 20m
- Operating sites which use explosives
- 24/7 operating environments
- Scaffolding and temporary structures
- CDM as Principal Contractor and / or Principal Designer
CorEnergy is a NICEIC approved contractor, is Safe Contractor and Construction Line accredited. The company has never suffered a RIDDOR reportable accident and has highly stringent training and safety processes embedded at every level of the organisation.
Annually the health and safety procedures and training is independently audited and verified by market leading assessors to ensure the highest standards for working in hazardous and complex environments is maintained.
Get In Touch
We can help you appraise solutions or identify suitable projects, undertake feasibility assessments and understand the investment case to help your organisation reduce its carbon impact. Please contact the team to discuss your requirements.