Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
Having designed and installed sustainability projects with the Trust since 2018, CorEnergy has recently provided support to successfully securing PSDS grant funding for heat decarbonisation, solar PV and LED lighting and controls. Projects have developed from small initial lighting works, growing into multi-site, Multi-technology sustainability solutions.
Projects delivered to date have included:
- LED lighting and controls in mental health hospitals, including secure wards, dementia wards, offices, treatment centres and inpatient areas.
- 80kWp of roof mounted Solar PV at two secure mental health sites, including generator interlock designs and structural assessments.
- Consultancy covering heat decarbonisation, including air-source-heat pumps and ground-source-heat-pump projects, de-steaming and gas boiler replacements.
- General project feasibility
- Electrical installation works
- Grant funding and bid writing for the PSDS grant scheme
CorEnergy was appointed to the role of Principal Contractor for CDM and design lead for all aspects of the works, managing the projects from initial concept and feasibility assessments, through all aspects of construction and installation, including aftercare support and performance monitoring.
£700k + Project Value
71% energy reduction
202 equivalent homes powered
Equivalent to planting 2,689 trees
PSDS Grant funding secured
Design and Build
“I’ve worked with CorEnergy on Solar PV, LED lighting and Controls and heat decarbonisation projects over the past few years. They contributed significantly to the recent success in the Trust securing PSDS grant funding and are very experienced at working in NHS buildings with a comprehensive approach to project management to ensure all works are designed and installed with little disruption for colleagues or patients.”
James Powell MIWFM, Head Of Sustainability, Gloucestershire Health and Care NHS Foundation Trust
Get In Touch
We can help you appraise solutions or identify suitable projects, undertake feasibility assessments and understand the investment case to help your organisation reduce its carbon impact. Please contact the team to discuss your requirements.